Our retreats give every business owner the one thing they need to make their business a success: themselves. Turn off the noise and distraction and give the future of your business your full attention. Surrounded by inspiring, like-minded people and the support of experienced mentors to guide you through and keep you on track, you will solve the challenges that need to be surmounted to take your business to the next stage. Of course any process like this isn’t linear but the retreats are structured around seven progressions to create the optimal circumstances for innovative and actionable thinking that will change the future of your business.
- Outline: pre-arrival you’ll be sent a detailed questionnaire that will enable us to shape your retreat to your needs. Whether it’s growth, exit or resurrection, put into words if you’ve not already, the overall goal for the next stage of your business.
- Identify: perhaps you already know where it is you need to focus your energies to achieve your goal, perhaps not. Completing our identify framework during the first working session on arrival will allow you to spell out your thinking and clearly see where your attention is needed. The resulting document will give you a working plan for the retreat.
- Validate: dissect your goal and working plan with your mentor, and allow a critical eye to challenge you and ensure your thinking is sound. At this and any time during the retreat, that insight and advice is available to you on any area of your business maybe you feel less strong.
- Think: take this gift of time, with no distractions, no to-do lists, no meetings, to do the thinking that you never get to do, to see your business afresh and to plan out and begin working on what you need to do to meet your objective.
- Review: each day the mentors are available for review sessions to discuss what you’ve been working on, provide further insights, advice and to challenge you where necessary.
- Conclude: as the end of the retreat draws near so will your conclusions on your next steps. To ensure you capture all the work you’ve done during the retreat you’ll finalise a fully stated plan encapsulating what actions you need to take back to the ‘real world’.
- Implement: we all know we leave opportunities like this full of positivity and intention only to fall back into the same pressures of running the business every damn day. We really don’t want you to lose all your hard work – it actually kind of upsets us – so before you leave we’ll be scheduling follow-up sessions to keep you honest, and give you the support you may lack back home.
Throughout the retreat, we invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to discuss your challenges and be inspired. Enjoy the stimulating conversation and alternative perspectives around your business challenges and those of your peers. Healthy and hearty Tuscan cuisine provides the “brain-food” and backdrop for stimulating discussions over meal times. These discussions will be both free, guided (on pre-determined topics, as elected pre-retreat) and driven by you, for example presenting ideas to solicit feedback.
And if you think processes aren’t your thing, feel free to simply enjoy the peace, good company and mentoring opportunities to work on whatever aspect of your business you like. Or simply relax. We firmly believe that this will do your business a world of good too!
For more information and to discover what to expect visit the program outline for our next Retreat to Advance this coming October 2017.